Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Facebook "Groups"

Today I decided to finally test out The facebook's new feature of groupies groups...
Turns out its actually really well done and useful
I can post crap to just a certain group, upload various links videos etc without spamming my whole friendlist and my favorite feature is group chat. You dont have to use posts just to have a group conversation and if people drop out due to The Facebook's notorious lack of chat stability

Though considering the benefits of group chat, why the hell did just now get this option? I imagine group chats on a large scale would be harder to do considering the already failing chat system, but some attempt at group chat is long overdue

Long story short I am now spamming my group with pictures like this

No comments:

Post a Comment